Expertly hand-carved from the gnarly roots of hardwood teak trees in the remote villages of Bali. Perfect for salts, sugars, + spices alike.
Hand-Carved Teak Root Cellar Set
- Teak Root
- Cellar - 2"x2"x1.6"
- Spoon - 3.25"x.75"
- Made in Bali
- Wipe clean before first use. Hand-wash only using a non-abrasive cloth or pad, warm water, and mild dish soap.
- Rinse completely with warm water. Do not allow the item to soak in water. Dry the piece immediately with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- To ensure that any water absorbed by the wood evaporates, allow it to completely air dry. The wood will appear to lighten as it dries.
- To prevent warping, staining, or cracking, and to renew the beauty of the wood grain, apply one or two coats
- of cutting board oil or food-grade mineral oil to the wood areas of the item as needed.
- Work the oil into the surface with a clean cloth. After letting it sit on the wood for approximately 30 minutes, wife off the excess oil.
- Do not use cooking oils, which will go rancid. Store the piece in a location where there is adequate air circulation.
- Avoid areas where there is excessive dry heat and direct sunlight.